Thursday, July 12, 2012

months later...

About two, and what feels like six life-filled months have gone by since my blog deletion.  Life was very busy, and filled with lots of birthdays, family, parties, etc, ; all the goods :) I knew I was in for a busy season so that was my main reason for deleting the blog for awhile.

Now, on to my infertility newsflash: 
I have been on estrogen and progesterone for about two weeks preparing for our first ivf cycle. Exciting stuff!  The only side affects were -system disruption & headaches- but nothing I could not manage.  Today we had our appointment to start the "stim" process of the ivf cycle. Unfortunately during my umpteenth ultrasound, they found that I had a cyst on my right ovary, which means ivf canceled this month. Bummer... bummed...did I mention I was bummed? Bummed, but okay.

Things I learned today:
1.  Infertility treatment can be a long process (okay, I already knew that but had a healthy reminder today), and nothing during that process is a sure thing.
2.  Mr. C rocks!
3.  No there is not a good reason for this, but Yes He can make good of it.

Anywho, since we are back in action I thought I would start up the blog again. 

Until next time,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment