Monday, August 5, 2013

Hello FET

Well, I sent the email off to our nurse today. Our IF journey takes us down another new road. We are planning (keep in mind folks that planning means NOTHING in the IF world, or any of the world for that matter) to start our first FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) on my next cycle. As many of you know we have two embies waiting for us.. We are going on a vacation this week so I hope to be rested and ready by the time we come back. According to my always-off-calander I should go in for my first blood draw around the 21st or so.

On another note, I got to see a picture of my boo's 21 week old  nugget today. I'm pretty sure she was smiling already. Just precious!

Anyone out there in need of a cycle buddy starting around the 20th or so let me know...I'm all in for some symptom yapping, crying, laughing, peer-support during the dreaded 2WW (two week wait). Let's keep each other going my friends!

Much love my IF gals,
Brooke (aka Mrs. C)


No comments:

Post a Comment