Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Gift from the Lord

Hard to find the words,  harder to find a description.  A bounty of emotion, happy tears.  A humbled heart, a thankful soul. Faithful friends, and a gift from the Lord.


I don't know where to start so I will just begin.  Our friends passed down  "a gift from the Lord" to us yesterday.  They had been given this gift about a year and half ago to help with fertility issues. Shortly after they received the gift HE blessed them with a healthy pregnancy and therefore, they prayerfully decided that the gift was to be shared. During our weekly coffee and fellowship yesterday she presented to me the gift: "a gift from the Lord" they both proclamied it to be. Immediately, my emotion swelled and a flood of tears came as I sobbed with thanksgiving into her hug. It wasn't just the gift, but the beautiful act. The beautiful act of two selfless, faithful servants of our King. Mr C. and I are in awe, and honestly words can do no justice to the faith and love we witnessed yesterday. So with thankful hearts we praise HIS name today for allowing us to have a friendship with these fatihful servants of the Great I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment