Monday, April 2, 2012

My Moose



There is something to be said for furry friends and the infertility hole. I have heard from many other infertile myrtles about how their furry friends fill some of the baby desires they get. I know it probably sounds funny to you baby mamas out there, but next time your infertile friend throws her dog into the baby conversation listen up - because she considers them her kid/s. 
The timing of this post is not random. My Moose (aka our 12 1/2 yr old golden) is not doing well this week.  I am holding onto to the hope that it's just a bad couple days but I know deep down that I am lucky to have had him this long. Mr. C told me this morning, "prepare yourself for bad news".  Tears welling up I foolishly replied, "what kind of bad news?"- knowing all to well what he meant. And now I'm thinking to myself how devastated I will actually be when we lose our Bubba, our Smoodie, our sweet precious Moose.

No comments:

Post a Comment