Thursday, March 29, 2012

More of HIM

I am overwhelmed with a sense of HIS presence lately and with this has come less of me (loving it). I haven't posted in a few days because I have been inundated with words like, "...be quick to listen, slow to speak , and slow to wrath" and "bite your tongue Mrs C." and "check your heart and your intentions", and " less of you and more of ME and them". ...I am in the midst of HIM changing my heart and to be honest I don't have a lot to say about me and infertility today. But I can share of the hope and peace I have found in HIM and HIS WORDS.



All of last year I kept hearing "put on My armour Mrs C".  I knew what it meant but I didn't want to sacrifice my time, and I didn't want to see my heart. Little did I know what I was missing out on! So today I just want to Praise HIS NAME and virtually shout of His healing hands and tender love! HE fills my holes and gaps. HE is the great teacher of loving others. HE has the victory! Thank YOU Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment