Saturday, September 1, 2012

Beta #3 & on My Knees

108 @ 13 days past 5 day embryo transfer
It's low and not doubling so I have to go back on Tuesday. We are obviously discouraged but not defeated. Mr. C is much more positive than me which is great because one of us has to be ;)
Mr. C has been praying for us with such a faithful heart.  I have not been so ready to accept His will. A couple of days ago during prayer I got down on my knees and in tears finally dedicated this baby to Him. I am still on the roller coaster but I feel like He is sitting right next to me now. I know He has been there all along but I needed to let go of my grip and accept His will either way.
In my googling frenzy this past week I learned what phase of IVF we are in. It has a very special name: beta hell.  You are not told going into IVF about beta hell. It's a slow form of torture especially made for infertile myrtles going through IVF. You know to much, think to much, speculate to much, google to much, and everything else to much.  All the while you are pregnant, maybe for the first time in your life, like me right now! So you while you should be celebrating life you are inching through each day holding onto your numbers.
108 & on my knees,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment