Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Quick Update

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Mammoth. The fresh air was soooo refreshing and the getaway was exactly what we needed. I stopped thinking about "low numbers" for a whole week! We went to a family friends wedding that was set against a beautiful lake and an amazing mountain range that had swirls of colors. It was very peaceful and we really enjoyed time with the family and friends. 

As far as any symptoms go I do not have much to report. I have had some pulls and twinges in the lower region here and there but nothing else major to write about.  Our first ultrasound is scheduled for this Friday. I will be approximately 6.5 weeks or so.  I will update everyone on our progress then. Hugs to all :)

Refreshed,

Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment