Thursday, November 28, 2013

God will only give you what you can handle

I have been told many times throughout this infertily ride that "God will only give you what you can handle". I used to take this as a huge offense thinking often, " oh thanks, so you are saying that I can't handle a baby". But now, after Mr. C so enlightened me, I realize that people are really saying that I can handle infertility. I can handle the heartache, the phases, the empty belly. I can handle it all not on my own accord, but by His grace alone. I have learned that infertily truly can be a blessing not of this world ( I can't believe I just wrote that). Something that reminds me daily what I should be living for: eternity. Thank YOU Father for Your will, for your ways, for our amazing family we were surrounded with today.

Happy Thanksgiving,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment