Thursday, November 21, 2013

Let It Go Girl

I took a couple deep breaths just now, before I start writing. Before I start writing something that I am afraid to face, afraid to do, afraid to take on.

Possible disappointment...

I prayed this morning that HE would continue to bless me with a lowly heart. A heart that has been wrecked by HIS love is a glorious way. A heart that is scared to move now. I truly want to remember how much HE has flooded me with HIS grace through this process of infertility and invitro before we start ANOTHER NEW road to become parents.

We have decided to start researching foster care and adoption.

I am asking for prayer from my fellow infertile myrtles, our awesome support system, and anyone else who comes across this blog. Please pray that we will act on HIS will and not our own. We know absolutely nothing about foster care and adoption. I can't speak for Mr. C but I can tell you that my biggest fear is of the possible disappointment.

Let go girl - God has got it!

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about you the last few days so decided to take a peak at the blog to see if there have been any updates. I'm so excited for you and your new path to start a family. Not an easy decision and I'm sure filled with doubt and second guessing. I too am choosing an alternate path and I am scared to death. I believe we are meant to be moms and we will be blessed with a gift that few will be able to truly comprehend. While infertility is the dirty hand we were dealt we were blessed with the tools and strength to continue and hold strong to our dreams on a different road. You will be great! I know it. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stef, its so good to hear from you. Thanks AGAIN for your encouragment :) Your words put a big smile on my face today. And I am so excited to hear about your alternate path too! Know that I will be praying for you.
      Your Friend,
      Brooke

      Delete