Wednesday, September 4, 2013

To the Left, to the Left

You know the words girls, "To the left to the left. Hmmmmm, to the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left." Beyonce has been chiming in my head non-stop the last 48 hours and not because I'm bumping to R&B on the way home from work. No; "to the left, to the left" is coming to mind due to an annoying itchy left tata! I don't know if it is a progesterone side affect or what but it is driving me MAMAMAMA MAD MAD WORLD. Sorry, now that that song is coming into my head.

Of course I consulted Dr. Google about the itchy tata and it seems, according to many other "patients", that itchy tata can be a progesterone side affect. The glorious Trader Joes coco butter lotion seems to help temporarily but as soon as I think it is gone I start feeling a lovely tingle in mid-customer conversation. It's quite fabulous - and I mean fabulous with a lowercase f!

Two more days and counting :)

Mrs. C

2 comments: