Monday, March 12, 2012

Are You Kidding Me?

Its been what, a week since I started a blog opening up about this struggle? And man, HE has totally surpassed my expectations. I have heard beautiful testimonies: testimonies about infertility and the Hand of God moving through hearts. I had an unexpected visit from an amazing women to my work.  I have had encouragement from so many. I have a renewed trust in HIM I have not had for awhile. I received a beautiful hand made bracelet from twins in Africa along with an amazing fertility kit like I've never see before. I realized once AGAIN that I am not alone.  Did I just hear you say "Are you kidding me?"...I hope so. I hope you see His glory, His mercy and His love at the hands of His children. Because that is what we are here for right? To lift each other up, to encourage, to humbly come before Him together. I have to get ready for Monday Fun Day so I'm cutting the overflow of my heart off, but I just had to share a tidbit of God's awesome work!

No comments:

Post a Comment