Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Big FAT Prideful Heart

My Pride at its Best:
1.  Snooki is pregnant now?...come on God really? (sorry Snooki, I don't even know you)
2.  I have totally been walking with You lately (1st showing);  therefore, I really deserve a baby now God (2nd showing).
3.  Even though I know you need a few minutes to let it soak in, let's pray about this right now Mr. C. I just really need to prove how holy I can be. (Mr. C knows I'm sorry for this one)

List is I'm Sure To be continued...

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for showing me these things. It definitely makes me say OUCH when I become aware but it sure is nice to take it back to the You and let it go again. Which reminds me, thank You for dying on the cross for my sins, my pride, my eternity! I am in awe of Your mercy and Your grace right now.
Love Your prideful daughter,
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment