Friday, March 9, 2012

Dear Father

Dear Heavenly Father,

When I woke up this morning my first thoughts were of the TWW (Two Week Wait) I am currently in and I began to sulk and loath every minute of it...Lord, I am sorry. My heart is bitter this morning and harbors anger.  I pray you would help me to stop those weeds from taking root in my heart.  It's so easy for me to put other people, things, feelings, fears, and desires before You.  Lord, search my heart this morning.  Make me aware of anything or anyone else I put before You.  Help me to remember that this world will not last but Your Kingdom is my true future.  Help me to store my treasures in heaven and not here on earth.  Thank You for Your gentle love, Your comfort and Your healing hand that so quickly soothed my hurting heart this morning.  Father open the eyes to my heart, and help me to love others as You would today.

In Your Precious Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment