Monday, March 26, 2012

Distracting Dancing

Just when I think I am doing good, I cry. Its funny (but not really) how it sneaks up on me.  Another waiting period has got me a bit bummed out I reckon.  I know that it is normal, and that we are taking the steps we need too, but that doesn't make it easy. 


On another note, thank goodness for country music as it has become a new love of mine over that past year. And, since I'm in a waiting period I have decided to take line dancing lessons (crossing my fingers for Mr. C to join in too). Something new, something fun, something to get my mind off the making of little bitty bundles of joy.  So, all you locals reading that want to join in for a new hobby, let me know. I'll be signing up for the month of April. No more sitting on the line-dance-floor sidelines!!


** Before signing off I have to give a huge virtual HUG to a friend whom recommended Stepping Stone Infertility...great site!! I highly recommend it to anyone dealing with infertility.  I added the link to the right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment