Tuesday, March 6, 2012

View From Below

Oh let me count the occasions I have spent fifteen minutes staring at my toes...
Mr. C & I have been told by many a fellow TTCer's about the power of gravity and therefore I lie here with a view from below.  I usually try to cheat and get up early but not on Mr. C's clock, no siree! - This is serious buisness you know. - Thankfully, on this particular evening I am staring at a beautiful Orange Punch pedi Mr. C ordered me to get last week during the clomid crazies :)

Other suggestions on how to spend this time: Words with Friends, fertility calander countdown, look into the weather for tomorrow, get back to missed texts, spend some time w/ HIM, figure out how to hide your ever-growing bunion in the pic for your blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment