Thursday, March 22, 2012

HIS Persistence


Have you ever had those times in life when HE whispers the same thing to you over and over again through different avenues?  I have it happen a lot and boy did I sure fight HIM on this last round.

I have been having the same conversation with HIM for awhile now, you know that one-sided conversation that looks like, "yeah hi, I am really busy." Then, "oh yeah I'm so sorry I forgot to get back to YOU about that." Next, "I really don't want to talk to YOU about that." After that, " I REALLY don't like what YOU are telling me, which makes me think that I just might not like YOU" (ouch, hurts to admit that tidbit). Finally, "Okay I hear YOU and I'm ready. By the way, thanks for waiting."

...a final submission....ahhhh that felt good, but man why did it take me so long?

Thank goodness for HIS persistence!  HE found me in my bed, in my car, at work, watching a movie, with friends, with family, singing. You name it, HE found me in that place and softly and gently whispered to my heart.  HE did not leave me.

Now the goods:

 * Disclaimer: I am human *

Mrs. C I am shaping you right now through this.
What a horrible way to shape me, I don't agree with this method.
Mrs. C I love you.
Yeah, I know, I think.
Mrs. C you are learning how to be patient like ME.
Blurg.
Mrs. C I LOVE YOU.
I am sad though, I really want this and I don't think its fair that I have to wait.
Mrs. C you are learning how to be patient like ME. Remember you prayed for me to rip through that flesh of yours and to have less of you and more of ME? I heard you.
I prayed that? I must be crazy!
Mrs. C Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4 Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1 2-4
Thank YOU Father :) I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment