Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Catch Up

Fridays appointment: Doc saw 10 possible follies, a few mature and the rest we will see :)  My estradiol hit 2200, so Friday was my last dose of Bravelle/Menupor and Lupron.  The nurse called me Friday afternoon and said Doc wanted us to take 2 shots of Ovidrel at 830pm on the dot on Saturday night.  Sunday I get a day off shots and will continue the prednisone and begin fasting at midnight to prepare for anesthesia.  Our egg retrieval is Monday morning, (wow...cant believe I am actually writing this)!  It is about a 1 1/ hour total long process and then I am on bed rest all of Monday.  We will receive a call on Tuesday from Doc to give us an update. Our transfer date will either be on Thursday or Saturday depending on how many embryos we have. (again, can't believe I am writing this).
He told us we have a 50/50 chance. 50/50 chance. To be honest, I don't know exactly how I feel or what I think about our odds. I guess kind of indifferent because I know He is in control. I welcoming this calm I have as well as my support team! I am praising Him for this peace. Yes, there is a little nerves here and there but nothing like before. I am more nervous about the possible side affects of meds and the procedure than anything right now. At this point our game plan has been to take one appointment and one day at a time. I have also come to realize that the more I rest and the more water I drink the better I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment