Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 6 Stim

Todays' Appointment:

- 1500 Estradiol levels = 1 day of 3 to 1 Bravelle/Menupor and 1 day of 2 to 1 Bravelle/Menupor
- Doc says my levels are high for how follies are growing but its not horrible.  Thankfully, Doc also confirmed why I woke up at 3am emotional today...estrogen, estrogen, estrogen. Made me content with my emotions knowing that my levels were so high.
- Doc saw about 10 follies today. He prefers 15 at this point but 10 is definitely something to work with.

Okay...onto the meds! Holy Kamolie! I was expecting a 5x5 box to arrive with the rest of our meds, but man this box is huge, contains is own cooler, and is packed full of meds injectables, needles, etc...  The first thing Mr. C says is, "and that all has to all go in you at some point." We both gave each other a look that screamed YIKES!!

We have another appointment on Friday so we shall see.

Thoughts:

1. Take one appointment at a time
2. Talk to someone who has been through the process often during your process...it reminds you that you are not alone. I did this today and it was such a blessing! The first thing my friends said was, "I remember feeling that exact same way!"..what a relief to hear those words.


Helpful Link of the Day: http://www.advancedfertility.com/ivfstim.htm

New Book: Love Out Loud; 365 Devotions for Loving God, Loving Yourself, and Loving Others by Joyce Meyer

Praise: Growth

No comments:

Post a Comment