Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fert Report & In-Between Days

We received a call the day after retrieval with our fert report: 8 fertilized embies :)  I should get another call today to schedule for our 5 day transfer, which will land on Saturday, as well as a Fert report.

I went back to work the day after retrieval for a few hours and then spent the rest of the day at the beach with my sister-in-law, niece, nephew, cousin, and Mr. C's mama.  Yesterday I'm pretty sure that even though I took it way easy at work, I worked a little to long because by the time I made it home I was completely zombied out.  Just another reminder to take it easy as this is a huge investment. So far I am feeling pretty good this week. I get super bloated by the evening to the point where I look a couple months pregos and I get tired pretty quick.  From what I have heard the progesterone shots can give you this bloat side affect. It seems to subside in the morning and blow up like a balloon by mid-day and then into full solid form by evening. Besides the progesterone shots I am currently taking; baby aspirin, prednisone, etrace, z-pak (to prevent infection after egg retrieval), and the obvious pre-natal and folic acid supplements. 

The number one advice I have received thus far is to do as little as possible and be stress free.  I am kind of thinking that the stress free state of mind is nice and hoping it will last long after the transfer and into the rest of my life...I wish right! I am praising Him that I have had this opportunity to learn and put into practice this way of life.  Summary: Over analyzing is over rated for sure!

I will update with our next Fert Report as soon as I know...praying for lots of strong division (is that an oxymoron or what) and thriving embies!



No comments:

Post a Comment