Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day 3 Fert Report

Hurray! So far so good. Doc called today saying that 8 embies are still fertilizing normal and thriving! Great news! I did not ask any questions regarding how the embies are dividing, or stages they are in. Honestly, I do not need any information to get me googling up a storm. Better to be patient and wait. Saturday is right around the corner and if there is one thing I have learned is that nothing is a sure thing in the process. One day at a time. Our embies could be thriving today, but gone tomorrow. So for now, I am trusting His Will, the doc, the nurses and just going with it.

I am definitely learning to live in the moment. People keep asking me if I'm nervous, excited, scared... To be honest I am doing pretty good but yes, I feel all of these feeeelings at certain times. I am - yes again I use this word  - CONSCIOUSLY making an effort to live in the moment and not look to far past the current day.  It is becoming more of a challenge and I can only imagine what it is like during the 2WW (which is thankfully cut to a short 8 day wait because my clinic tests that early after transfer) WHEWWW....that helps! But anywho, yea...it is hard to relax as much as possible, not work to hard, and then not think to much/google to much. You know? Mr. C logically (as usual I can count on his logic) said the other day,  "don't work to hard or to long, but keep busy with a book you are totally into or  movies that will keep your attention." Good advice Mr. C! By the way Day One after Egg Retrieval of our embies was our 7 year anniversary...we think this is very cool!

Lord. Heavenly Father Above,
Thank YOU for YOUR continued-always-forever presence in our lives. Thank YOU for our friends, family, and support team! Thank YOU for giving us the opportunity to even try IVF financially, emotionally, physically,  and every way and everything else it takes.  I am weak but YOU ARE STRONG. My feelings come and go but YOUR love, mercy and grace withstands! I am once again in awe of YOUR outstanding glory.
Mrs. C

No comments:

Post a Comment